-
April 5th, 2007, 07:35 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
How's your day going so far ?
-
April 9th, 2007, 08:29 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
April 9th, 2007, 09:39 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
hey pete...everything is very quiet at my house today jsut relaxing right now then i'm going to go and watch some tube
-
April 9th, 2007, 10:00 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
CG , same here. I like it that way.
-
April 10th, 2007, 08:37 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I like it sometimes...hubby is working 10 hours a day 6 days a week so i dont see him much anymore, cuz he works odd hours...so alot of relaxing time no going out
-
April 11th, 2007, 08:39 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
April 12th, 2007, 11:01 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
April 13th, 2007, 01:21 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Hello, It is Friday the 13th (my lucky day). This afternoon, I am headed south to Kentucky for the weekend.
My first pleasure trip in a LOOOOOONG time. Take care and I'll see ya on the morrow.
rog
-
April 14th, 2007, 03:49 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Afternoon to my east coast friends.
-
April 14th, 2007, 06:41 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
It's now afternoon here on the west coast.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks